If you have been part of the creative industry for a long time, you may be already familiar with Photoshop. Many creative professionals use this software to manage and edit photos for their projects. So along with the launch of Creative Cloud in 2015, Adobe also introduced its very own stock photo site – Adobe Stock. AS is integrated with CC editing software applications, including Photoshop. This makes it easier for graphic designers to create an amazing project.
Adobe Stock features some pretty unique attributes that make it worth checking out. Existing Creative Cloud users are even in for more treats as they can search for stock photos directly from their favorite editing software. In total, you can explore and work with over 40 million stock content, submitted by Fotolia contributors through the new website. Built into the CC software, the AS library is even more attractive and search-friendly.
Here are a few important things about Adobe Stock:
- With over 40 million content, it is easily one of the largest stock photo libraries already available.
- Most countries can access the stock site, which is available in over 20 languages.
- AS offers simple licensing. You can buy a single image at $9.99 or subscribe to a plan.
- Are you an existing CC user? Good news! You can avail of the subscriptions at a discounted price.
- As mentioned, the stock site is integrated with any CC software. You can design and comp images before you license them.
Licensing Options at Adobe Stock
Adobe Stock, read review, offers simple pricing starting at $9.99 per image for a Standard license of any size. If you require a larger volume of downloads, you can opt for subscription plans that start at $199.99/month for a whole year or $249.99 for a one month. These plans contain 750 images that should be downloaded based on the terms and conditions of the subscription. There is also a subscription plan that includes 350 images/month for $169.99.
If you start now, you can get the first 10 images of the $29.99/month plan for FREE. Before you purchase this Adobe Stock plan, you need to know that this is an annual plan paid monthly. You can rollover up to 120 images if you renew your subscription. What does this mean? If you cannot consume all your image downloads, you can still use them the following year as long as you renew your subscription. If you are not sure you will like the stock site, you can cancel anytime within the first month for free.
Adobe Stock has one of the largest libraries in the market today. It offers simple pricing and licensing to cater different customers’ creative needs and budgets. With its integration to major editing software applications, it becomes a major player in the creative business today.
Are you looking for cheap stock photos to be edited in your Photoshop application? Search no more! The new Adobe Stock photography is available for both Creative Cloud users and non-users. Although, a member enjoys discounted subscription plans. Nevertheless, it is still a great website to download stock photos for your blogs, website, school projects and other creative needs.
Adobe Stock Website Screenshot
Adobe Stock photos are over 40 million as of today, giving you a variety to choose from. Curated by Adobe, these royalty-free and high quality photos, graphics and illustrations are available for download through pay per image and subscription plans. Members of Creative Cloud are given 40% discount when they purchase photos. Non-members are also given purchase choices that meet their own needs.
Pros of Adobe Stock
With the flood of praises from both Creative Cloud members and non-members, we could not see any disadvantages with the new stock photo website. Members already know how great this photo agency is, but for other creative minds out there, here are some reasons why you should choose Adobe Stock as your new source of high-quality images, illustrations and graphics.
- Adobe Stock is integrated with Creative Cloud applications, making it easier for Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator users to download photos. Downloads do not need to be stored in the computer as they are directly stored in the application’s library for easy access. When you need to edit an image from the website, you can use your magic touch instantly.
- The website is simple but classy. You do not need a manual to figure out how to find the right images for your creative projects. You can find the perfect photo or graphic for your next project without spending too much time searching for your desired image.
- Best Value. Adobe Stock photo prices are reasonable. You can get a single image for as low as $9.99. If you are not a Creative Cloud Member, you can still enjoy the images for a higher price. On the other hand, members are entitled to 40% discount when they add the stock image plan to their existing Creative Cloud subscriptions.
Adobe Stock Review
With Adobe Stock, you can purchase, access and edit your images directly from InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and other Adobe CC Desktop Apps. You can easily find the image you are looking for through its simple website design. You do not need to spend hours just to find the perfect photo that describes your core message. It is easier on the pocket, too. Creative Cloud member are thankful for the exclusive discount as well. Moreover, they get to save storage space in their computers since it is integrated with CC. With Adobe Stock, photo-editing has never been easier. In fact, it has never been more fun.